Photos by Joe Liesman
- Turf Work at Glover Baseball Fields to Begin on Saturday, July 27
- Westchester County Estimates What 1% Increase in County Sales Tax Adds to Pelham Village, Pelham Manor and School Revenues
- Trucks Hauling Rock from New Hutchinson School Site: 40 Trips a Day
- Governor Signs Legislation Raising Tobacco and E-Cigarette Sale Age from 18 to 21
- Pelham Architect Ray Beeler Elevated to College of Fellows of American Institute of Architects
- Have You Heard
- Jessica DeDomenico Elected President of Pelham School Board
- Pelham Art Center Receives $17,000 County Grant
- Heat Wave Threat - Town Cooling Center at Town House Upon Request of Police
- Two former PCRA Rowers to Represent the U.S.in the Senior World Rowing Championships
- New County Family Court to Be Located in New Rochelle near Train Station
- Congressman Engel Lauds House Bill Supporting El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras
Most Recent Updates
Turf work at Glover baseball fields and work on the Glover tennis courts iare expected to begin on Saturday, July 27.
Westchester County gave these estimates of what the 1% increase in the County Sales Tax will add to Pelham Village, Pelham Manor Village and Pelham School District revenues:
On three days last week, there were 40 truckloads of rock removed a day from the site of the construction of the new Hutchinson School, Assistant Superintendent of Schools for Business James Hricay told the Pelham Board of Education at its meeting Monday, July 15.
The National Weather Service has issued a weather alert for a heat wave threat mid-week through the weekend. Friday and Saturday max heat indices of 100-105 F are expected in our area. The heat and humidity causes potential hazards and may cause heat stress during outdoor exertion or extende…
Governor Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday (July 16) signed legislation raising the tobacco and E-cigarette sale age from 18 to 21.
The Westchester County Board of Legislators voted unanimously Monday night (July 15) to approve a lease for a new site for the County's Family Court to be built in New Rochelle.
Pelham Art Center's annual "Student Showcase" exhibition opens this Thursday, July 18 and runs trough August 11. The free opening reception on Thursday is from 6:00-8:00 pm.
In June Ray Beeler of Pelham was elevated to the American Institute of Architects (AIA) prestigious College of Fellows.
Representative Eliot L. Engel, Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs who represents the Pelhams, and Representative Michael McCaul (R-TX), the Committee’s Ranking Member, on Monday (July 15) lauded the unanimous House passage of the United States-Northern Triangle Enhanced Engag…