The PMHS Girls Basketball Team is 5-2 in the O’Hara Summer League, heading into the playoffs next week in Irvington.
- Pelham Manor Residents Alerted to Another Event at Hutchinson Field in Mt. Vernon this Sunday, July 21
- National Youth Arts Awards to PMHS Productions of "Brighton Beach Memoirs" and "Mamma Mia!"
- Swim Across America Long Island Sound raises $60,000 at NYAC Event
- Pelham Manor Board Agenda - July 22, 2019
- Have You Heard
- The Lion King Official Trailer
- PMHS Girls Basketball Team Is 5-2 Going into Playoffs in Irvington
- Public Hearings August 13 & September 10 on 139 Fifth Avenue and 163 Wolfs Lane Apartment Developments
- Town, Both Villages, Pelham School District Join NY Local Governments'Suit vs. IRS and Treasury Secretary Over Regulations on Contributions to Charitable Funds
- Joan Ann Shea Last Will and Testament in Probate
Most Recent Updates
Pelham Manor officials have alerted residents that another event is scheduled at Hutchinson Field in Mt. Vernon this Sunday, July 21.
The PMHS Sock'n'Buskin Theater Group earned seven awards from National Youth Arts for the productions of "Brighton Beach Memoirs" and "Mamma Mia!". Including the Pelham Middle School production of "Bye, Bye Birdie," Pelham theatre students had 24 additional nominations.
The Village of Pelham Board of Trustees has set Public Hearing dates of August 13 & September 10 for community comment on the 139 Fifth Avenue and 163 Wolfs Lane rental apartment development proposals.
The National Weather Service has issued a weather alert for a heat wave through the weekend. Friday and Saturday max heat indices of 100-105 F are expected in our area. The heat and humidity causes potential hazards and may cause heat stress during outdoor exertion or extended exposure. Ext…
The Swim Across America Long Island Sound chapter kicked off its summer fundraising season at the NYAC Travers Island in Pelham Manor on July 12 with 55 swimmers raising over $60,000 for local cancer research, prevention and treatment.
The Town of Pelham, the Village of Pelham, the Village of Pelham Manor and the Pelham School District are among the local governments suing the IRS and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin over regulations on contributions to charitable funds.
Westchester County gave these estimates of what the 1% increase in the County Sales Tax will add to Pelham Village, Pelham Manor Village and Pelham School District revenues: