Photo Credit: PK Photo Studio
- Meet Design Expert at Colonial Court (8 Boulevard West) Monday, Oct 21 - 5 - 7 PM
- Pelhams PLUS WEEK in REVIEW - October 14 - 18
- Pelham Together Student Health Survey: Youth Alcohol Use Concern
- AAA 2019 Platinum Award for Community Traffic Safety to Village of Pelham
- Blessing of the Animals Circle at Community Church at 2 PM This Sunday, Oct. 20
- Suez to Begin Hunter Ave Main Replacement in Pelham Manor on Monday
- Have You Heard
- Hustlers | Official Trailer [HD] | Now In Theaters
- Highbrook Highline Nearing Completion
- Revolutionary War Battle Commeoration at St. Paul's National Historic Site This Saturday, Oct. 19
- Cassical Guitar and Mandolin Concert This Sunday, Oct 20 at Christ Church'; New Organ Being Installed
- "Free Trip to Egypt" at The Picture House on Sunday, October 27 at 8:00 pm.
Most Recent Updates
Pelham Together Student Health Survey: Youth Alcohol Use Concern
Pelham youth alcohol use, including binge drinking, again was a major concern derived by analysis of a Pelham Together student health survey of 8th, 10th, and 12th graders designed to monitor youth substance use and mental health and wellness.
The Highbrook Highline is gearing up to open after nine years of advocacy, research, outreach, grant writing and projects.
The Village of Pelham was awarded the 2019 Platinum Award for Community Traffic Safety and a Pedestrian Safety Commendation by the American Automobile Association on October 17,
The Battle of Pell’s Point, an important but often overlooked Revolutionary War engagement, will be commemorated through a multi-faceted Encampment, at St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site in Mt. Vernon this Saturday, October 19, from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Concerts at Christ Church will present the Mark & Beverly Davis Duo of classical guitar and mandolin performing a program they’ve entitled “From England to Spain and back again this Sunday, October 20 at 4:00 pm.
The Community Church of the Pelhams invites all to bring your beloved pet(s) to a Blessing of the Animals Circle this Sunday, October 20th, at 2pm in the church parking lot.
Suez to Begin Hunter Ave Main Replacement
A screening of "Free Trip to Egypt" is planned at The Picture House on Sunday, October 27 at 8:00 pm.
“The 2019 Legislative Session & What is to Come” will be State Sen. Alessandra Biaggi's topic at The Manor Club next Moondy, Oct. 21 at a program open to the public starting at 7:30pm.
Twenty-four restaurants serving their signature dishes and event sponsor Blue Dog Wines & Spirits will highlight Tastings XV, the fundraiser of Rotary Club of the Pelhams set for Sunday, Oct. 20 at Pelham Country Club.