Eauipment for construction of the new Hutchinson School has arrived on site. Some work is due to begin later this week and fa full schedule of…
- Equipment Arrives for New Hutchinson School Construction
- Progressive Women of Pelham Inaugurate Violet Massie-Vereker Award with Presentation to Her
- Pelham Village Firefighters and Police Officers Visit Hutchinson School Kindergartners
- State Sen. Biaggi's Successful Legislation She Sponsored
- Hutchinson School Alums Visit Current School
- Have You Heard
- Pelham's Joseph Solimine Sr. Honored for 40 Years Service with Mt. Vernon Kiwanis Club
- Pelham Village Board Agenda - june 25, 3019
- Pelham Manor Board Agenda - June 24, 2019
- Pelhams PLUS WEEK in REVIEW - June 17 - 21
- Pelham Manor Closing Glover, Taking Other Steps during Mt. Vernon Memorial Field Fireworks Display Set for Saturday, June 22
- Anne Frost & Peter DiPaola Named Pelham Civics Persons of the Year
Most Recent Updates
Progressive Women of Pelham (PWP) inaugurated the annual Violet Massie-Vereker Award to honor an outstanding Pelham student who has shown a commitment to creating a more progressive community by presenting it to her.
Pelham Manor Closing Glover, Taking Other Steps during Mt. Vernon Memorial Field Fireworks Display Set for Saturday, June 22
Village of Pelham Firefighters and Police Officers visited the Kindergarten classes at Hutchinson Elementary School on May 31 for Community Helpers Day.
The NY State Department of Transportation announced that motorists are advised that single lane closures are expected on the Hutchinson River Parkway northbound and southbound between Exit 7 (Boston Post Road) and Exit 30 (King Street), daily Monday, June 17 through Friday, June 28, between …
State Senator Alessandra Biaggi, who represents Pelham and Pelham Manor as well as part of the Bronx and part of Mt. Vernon, celebrated the success of the passage of progressive legislation in the NY State Legislature during the session that was just completed.
Alums of Hutchinson School of all ages gathered at the school last Thursday evening (June 20) to reminiscence as the current school building enters its final years. Construction of a new elementary school is beginning so a tour of the current school was important to all attending.