Photos by Domenica Comfort Photography
- PMHS Varsity Football vs. Eastchester - Photos by Lori Carlton
- Rotary's Tasting Fundraiser on Oct. 14 Was Success Attended by More Than 150
- Pelham's Jill Isenbarger Honored with $10,000 for The Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture,
- Board of Education to Hear Update from Architects on Bond Projects Tuesday
- Sophomore Isaac Blackburn Advances at Forensic Tournament
- Organist Olivier Latry at Huguenot memorial Church Concert Sunday, Oct. 28
- Neighbor to Neighbor: A Recipe Exchange - Roasting-Pan Dinners
- Have You Heard
- Police Reports 10/12- 10/18: Burglary at Carwash on Lincoln, Shoplifting at DeCicco's
- Lecture with Titia Hulst and Matthew Cluxton on Collecting Art on Wednesday, Oct. 24
UPDATED: Only Southbound Hutchinson River Parkway in Pelhams To Be Closed This Weekend
A free dessert to to all diners who put away their phones, tablets, and other devices during dinner during the first-ever Fall Restaurant Week sponsored by the Pelham Chamber of Commerce starting today, Monday, October 22nd and running through Thursday, October 25th.
The newly announced TIAA Difference Maker 100 Honorees include Jill Isenbarger of Pelham among 100 individuals working in the nonprofit sector who have made significant contributions in their communities and throughout the world, and each will receive a $10,000 donation in their name to the …
he Pelham Art Center is hosting a public lecture with Titia Hulst and Matthew Cluxton “Living with Art: Insights into Art Collecting” on Wednesday, October 24th from 5:30-7:30 PM. This professional lecture will discuss the meaning and joys of collecting art.
KG&D Architects will provide an update on bond implementation, including the addition to Prospect Hill, renovations to the high school/middle school, athletic fields, and environmental/sustainability at the new Hutchinson Schoo at the Board of Education meeting at 8:15 pm tomorrow, Tuesd…
The PMHS Forensic Speech team had another strong showing at the New York City Invitational Tournament at The Bronx High School of Science with sophomore Isaac Blackburn advancing to the semifinal round in Congressional Debate.