NEW - May 24 - Friday - The bus stops on Lincoln Avenue at Fifth Avenue have been moved. The bus traveling on Lincoln towards Mt. Vernon now stops next to TD Bank (eliminating 2 parking places) instead of next to Pelville Coffee & Pastries; the bus traveling to New Rochelle stops next to Clipper Cafe, eliminating one parking space, instead of next to Verizon, where an additional parking space has been added. It is hoped that cars going through the intersection and making turns on to Fifth Avenue will have an easier time with these changes.
- Parents Notified of Unauthorized Data Access to Pelham School District Data: First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth in Grades 3-12 during the 2018-19 School Year
- "Phishing Scam" Affects Village of Pelham Email System
- Dale Wesley Christison, 95
- Man with Large Cache of Weapons Arrested in Tuckahoe
- Pelham Village Board Approves New Debt of $1.4 Million for Street Paving, Police Vehicles, Sewer Work and More
- Elizabeth Anne Kane, 56 (updated)
- Have You Heard
- NY State Reports 11 Current Cases of "Unexplained Vaping Associated Pulmonary Illness"
- Maria R. Damiani, 92
- Pelham Gazebo Monday Concert Schedule
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.