NEW - August 15 - Thursday - The wprd "Stop" is now painted on the pavement at Ancon, Boulevard, Colonial and Kings Highway where they intersect as requested by neighbors as a safety measure. "All Way" signs are also attached to the arterial stop signs. Note, however, as you approach on Ancon that you will stop a distance from the intersection and so must creep slowly and look to see if there is a car stopped on Boulevard (on your right) that may have the right to move ahead of you.
- Man with Large Cache of Weapons Arrested in Tuckahoe
- Elizabeth Anne Kane, 56 (updated)
- WXY Consultants Say New Apartment Developments Will Have "Little or No Effect on School Capacity"
- Parents Notified of Unauthorized Data Access to Pelham School District Data: First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth in Grades 3-12 during the 2018-19 School Year
- Public Hearing Continues Sept. 10 on 139 Fifth Avenue and 163 Wolfs Lane Apartment Developments
- Pelham Village Board Approves New Debt of $1.4 Million for Street Paving, Police Vehicles, Sewer Work and More
- Pelham Middle School Honor Roll - Marking Period #4
- Have You Heard
- Proposed Law Requires Mitigation Fee for Pelham Village Infrastructure Costs of Future Developments; Public hearing Continues Sept. 10
- You Can Vote for Ben Hurd for LoHud Hockey Player of the Decade