NEW - July 23 - Tuesday - Cat declawing is now banned in New York State. Governor Cuomo signed the legislation yesterday. The law goes into effect immediately and performing the declawing procedure on a cat for any reason other than medical purposes carries a $1,000 fine.
- Man with Large Cache of Weapons Arrested in Tuckahoe
- Elizabeth Anne Kane, 56 (updated)
- WXY Consultants Say New Apartment Developments Will Have "Little or No Effect on School Capacity"
- Public Hearing Continues Sept. 10 on 139 Fifth Avenue and 163 Wolfs Lane Apartment Developments
- Pelham Village Board Approves New Debt of $1.4 Million for Street Paving, Police Vehicles, Sewer Work and More
- Pelham Middle School Honor Roll - Marking Period #4
- Have You Heard
- Pelhams PLUS WEEK in REVIEW - August 5 - 9
- Proposed Law Requires Mitigation Fee for Pelham Village Infrastructure Costs of Future Developments; Public hearing Continues Sept. 10
- You Can Vote for Ben Hurd for LoHud Hockey Player of the Decade