NEW - July 25 - Thursday - Before you lock the door and leave on vacation for a few days or longer, call the police to get your address on the "Dark House" list so police know you are away and can be alert if there is suspicious activity there. In Pelham Manor, call the police desk at 738-1000; in Pelham Village, call 738-2000.
- Man with Large Cache of Weapons Arrested in Tuckahoe
- Elizabeth Anne Kane, 56 (updated)
- WXY Consultants Say New Apartment Developments Will Have "Little or No Effect on School Capacity"
- Public Hearing Continues Sept. 10 on 139 Fifth Avenue and 163 Wolfs Lane Apartment Developments
- Pelham Village Board Approves New Debt of $1.4 Million for Street Paving, Police Vehicles, Sewer Work and More
- Pelham Middle School Honor Roll - Marking Period #4
- Have You Heard
- Pelhams PLUS WEEK in REVIEW - August 5 - 9
- Proposed Law Requires Mitigation Fee for Pelham Village Infrastructure Costs of Future Developments; Public hearing Continues Sept. 10
- You Can Vote for Ben Hurd for LoHud Hockey Player of the Decade