NEW - July 17 - Wednesday - The Pelham School District closed on its purchase of 314 Pelhamdale Avenue last Friday. As the new property owner, the locks have been changed, the grass cut and the shrubs clipped. More news to come on plans to refurbish the house for office space for school district offices.
- Man with Large Cache of Weapons Arrested in Tuckahoe
- Elizabeth Anne Kane, 56 (updated)
- WXY Consultants Say New Apartment Developments Will Have "Little or No Effect on School Capacity"
- Public Hearing Continues Sept. 10 on 139 Fifth Avenue and 163 Wolfs Lane Apartment Developments
- Pelham Village Board Approves New Debt of $1.4 Million for Street Paving, Police Vehicles, Sewer Work and More
- Pelham Middle School Honor Roll - Marking Period #4
- Have You Heard
- Pelhams PLUS WEEK in REVIEW - August 5 - 9
- Proposed Law Requires Mitigation Fee for Pelham Village Infrastructure Costs of Future Developments; Public hearing Continues Sept. 10
- You Can Vote for Ben Hurd for LoHud Hockey Player of the Decade