The deadline is today, Thursday, May 2nd to make a donation to the Pelham Education Foundation as part of the current annual Blue Ribbon campaign and have blue ribbons delivered to homes of donors this Saturday, May 4th.
Every penny raised by the Pelham Education Foundation goes towards supporting programs that enhance public schools in Pelham. This year alone, PEF has funded 11 grants including:
• New low brass instruments for grades 4-12
• A science and art collaboration for 7th graders
• Programmable robots for grades K-12 to help students develop coding skills
• An anti-bullying speaker, helping Pelham schools work towards becoming a credited "School of Character"
• A 6th grade fairy tale book project
8 A jazz band artist in residence
• Building Bridges, a disability awareness program
To make a donation, visit www.pelhameducationfoundation.net