Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch
Release information for Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 and where to watch it first published on Ready Steady Cut.
We talk about the release date and online streaming options for the fourth episode of the Apple TV+ series Truth Be Told Season 3.
Journalist Poppy Scoville (Octavia Spencer) continues to look into the death of adolescent Dream Spivey in Season 3 Episode 3. The events that resulted in Markus’ daughter being featured in a sex tape are only one of many questions that need to be addressed in this chapter. While Shreve (Ron Cephas Jones) engages in local politics, Poppy and the squad seek for Trey. It’s a plodding instalment with an unexpected twist but little in the way of artistic flair or overall enthusiasm. What transpired in Truth Be Told’s third episode was as follows:
- Poppy finds love letters sent to her mother by a man called Alexander. She questions her father about them and discovers her mother was having an affair. Shreve admits that Alexander is her biological father.
- Markus confronts Trini about the sextape. His daughter seems shocked by the video. Markus then questions Aubrey (Trini s boyfriend), who admits to filming the altercation. Although he denies knowing Trey.
- Poppy questions one of Trey s prostitutes, Rochelle, but she refuses to talk. Poppy can t understand why these girls would fall madly in love with such vile men. Eva brings in a social worker to better explain the flawed relationship. The social worker explains how these girls end up depending on their pimps and form trauma bonds. Poppy then speaks to another prostitute, who also claims to be Trey s girlfriend.
- Aames questions Emily s parents business associate, Victor, although he seems entirely innocent and uninterested by the case.
- Eva hooks up with a woman called Alicia, who happens to be Finney s deputy campaign manager. She invites Eva to Finney s fundraiser.
- Markus is tempted to drink after discovering his daughter s sex tape. Shreve manages to talk him out of it.
- Eva confesses to Poppy that she was once a teenage prostitute too. She knows exactly how easy it is to get caught up in this criminal world and has experienced it first-hand. Eva was manipulated by her pimp, because her mother needed a Green Card and he offered to get her one, stringing her along for years.
- Shreve is invited to Finney s fundraiser by Questeur owner Lee Hackman. Lee needs Shreve on his side if he hopes to make waves in the local community. Shreve wants Lee to help him get Finney to back off in return for this partnership.
- Markus and Poppy search for Trey and find out he worked as a camp counselor. A photograph proves that he was friends with Aubrey. Markus goes to confront Trini about this news, but she isn t home. She s run away with Aubrey and Trey.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
On Friday, February 10, 2023, Apple TV+ will debut Season 3 Episode 4. It will be released at 12 a.m. PT. Never Take Your Eyes Off Her is the title of Episode 4 and it will run for 47 minutes.
Also Read: What’s Coming to Apple TV+ in February 2023?
Where to watch online
With an Apple TV+ subscription, viewers from all over the world can watch Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 on an aforementioned day.
- It would appear that Trini and Aubrey are in fact very much involved in Trey s criminal activities. They aren t merely victims caught up in this mess. They are openly involved. I wouldn t be surprised if they are being manipulated by Trey though or he is offering them something major for their cooperation.
- Markus will lose the plot when Trini doesn t return home and they will launch an investigation into yet another missing person. The local community will search for Trini and Aubrey, but find no clues to their whereabouts.
- Poppy and Aames will find out more details about Trey, who is also impossible to track down. Will they be able to link the two and conclude that Trey is controlling both Trini and Aubrey?
Comments are closed.