Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
Release information for Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 9 and where to watch it first published on Ready Steady Cut.
We go over our predictions for Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 9, including its release date and online streaming options.
- Rei gets dressed, telling Miri he is going to visit his home.
- Kazuki is surprised but pleased to have him out of the house, as he and Miri are planning a party for him.
- Rei visits his father, addressing him as “boss.” He tells Rei that he thinks it’s time for him to come home to run the family business.
- Rei’s dad tasks him with killing someone who has betrayed the family.
- Ogino drives Rei to his job, fills him in with information about the target, and tries talking about killing philosophy with him. He asks Rei to tell him the target’s last words for his collection.
- Rei approaches the target at a pier and the two fight. Although no one is allowed to leave the organization, the target found something else worth protecting but says Rei would never understand that.
- Rei shoots the target in the leg. He says he does have something worth protecting before the target stumbles back, breaking through a rusted railing and falling to his death.
- Choosing not to ride back with Ogino, Rei stays at the pier, reflecting on things the target said during their fight. Kazuki shows up to drive him home, and they reflect on their past together.
- Rei comes home to find remnants of the surprise birthday party Kazuki and Miri were attempting to throw for him.
- Ogino brings a new target to Kyutaro straight from the Boss. Kyutaro opens the envelope to find that the latest marks are Kazuki and Miri.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date and Time
Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama) was the focus of Season 1 Episode 8, which provided viewers with a closer glimpse into his past than ever before. He treats becoming an assassin as a family business rather than just a job. He’s also expected to take over that business one day, and unfortunately for him, that day might be approaching sooner than he anticipated. While Rei is unaware of his new family’s fate, viewers are aware that it is worse than anyone could have predicted.
Also Read: What’s Coming to Netflix in March 2023?
Where to watch online
On Friday, March 3, 2023, Crunchyroll will publish Episode 9. It will be available at 12:30 ET. Episode 9 will have a runtime of roughly 23 minutes, although its title is uncertain.
With a Crunchyroll membership, viewers from all over the world can watch Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 9 on the aforementioned day.
- Ogino was a lot stranger than I was expecting, and now that it seems he works for Rei’s family, I would not be surprised if he’s the one who gets the assignment to kill Kazuki and Miri.
- As their friend, I feel Kyutaro may try to warn Rei or Kazuki of the hit placed on the family. Sadly, I don’t see that working out in his favor, and he’ll likely be killed because of it.
I was correct in thinking that after Kazuki’s episode, we would learn more about Rei’s past, but I never could have predicted how it would conclude. The series went in a path I wasn’t expecting with this episode, but it will undoubtedly make for a fantastic last four episodes. Let’s try to predict what will happen next.
Comments are closed.