Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
Release information for Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 7 and where to watch it first published on Ready Steady Cut.
We go over our predictions for Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 7 of the Crunchyroll anime series, as well as the premiere date and online streaming options.
The joyful holiday episode airing this week features Senpai and Nagatero (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) struggling to exchange gifts before celebrating the new year at the temple together. Their outing together included a few embarrassingly romantic moments that kept them both on their toes, even if it wasn’t a date in the traditional sense. Fans and Nagatoro have never seen Senpai walk with such assurance, so let’s hope the good fortune he received this year motivates him to take charge of his love life.
- Nagatoro asks her sister for Christmas gift suggestions. If f it’s for someone she likes, she says Nagatoro should try getting them something they’ll use regularly.
- Senpai got Nagatoro a gift for Christmas but has no idea how to give it to her. Before he gets a chance to give it to her in the hallway, Nagatoro’s friends pull them into the library.
- Maki asks Nagatoro if she will join them for karaoke, and she attempts to avoid the question.
- Senpai says that he left something in his club room. Nagatoro uses the same excuse and escapes with Senpai instead.
- After dodging a series of obstacles, Nagatoro and Senpai try heading to the rooftop, only to find it is occupied by a dozen other couples.
- Senpai and Nagatoro exchange gifts, realizing they both bought each other scarves.
- On New Year’s Eve, Nagatoro calls Senpai and drops the hint that he should visit the Ishido shrine the next day.
- He shows up, and Nagatoro reveals that she actually took up a job at the shrine.
- As part of her job, she teaches him how to make a proper shrine visit and gives him a fortune scroll that tells him that nothing will happen in his relationship if he does not take action.
- Senpai leaves only to return to the shrine wanting to ask Nagatoro to hang out. In the end, all he manages is an awkward “I’ll be waiting” before running off.
- Nagatoro texts Senpai and tells him to give her 20 minutes.
- Senpai finally realizes this is actually a matchmaking shrine.
- Nagatoro teases him about making a wish to go out with her at the shrine.
- Senpai replies that if he were going to ask her out, he would rather not leave his chances up to the gods and would rather make it happen himself.
- The episode ends with them telling each other what they wished for and Nagatoro teasing Senpai after she tells him she jokingly wished to one day be his bride.
Don t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
On Saturday, February 11, 2023, Crunchyroll will premiere Episode 7. It will be released around 1:30 PM ET. Episode 7’s title is currently unclear, however we do know that it will be about 23 minutes long.
Also Read: Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 6 Recap
Where to watch online
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 7 will be available to Crunchyroll subscribers on the aforementioned date.
Even though I was right that Sakura did receive a kiss in this episode, thankfully it wasn’t from Senpai. Although there were no admissions either, it appears Senpai is beginning to understand that if he doesn’t start acting, nothing would happen between him and Nagatoro. Now that we know that, let’s try to predict what will happen the next week.
- In the preview for next week, Nagatoro and Senpai seem to be going skiing together. Knowing how unathletic he tends to be, I could see Senpai struggling quite a bit, prompting Nagatoro to help him significantly.
- There was also a clip of Nagatoro inserting Senpai’s contacts in his eye for him, which I could see going badly, with her possibly injuring his eye in the process.
Comments are closed.