Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 9 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
Release information for Don’t Play with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 9 and where to watch it first published on Ready Steady Cut.
We go over our predictions for Don’t Play with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 9 of the Crunchyroll anime series, as well as the air date and online streaming options.
Although not learning much about Nagatoro’s (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) goals for the future this week, Senpai and the audience were nevertheless given to some fascinating details from her history. Although it’s likely to presume Nagatoro’s Judo career consists of more than what she’s revealed, it was novel to witness her discuss a personal hardship. Still, it was a refreshing insight that we hope to see more of in the future.
- Senpai struggles to find inspiration in the still life he’s working on, thinking he would prefer to draw something else.
- After realizing he hasn’t worked on portraits for a while, Senpai asks if Nagatoro will model for him.
- Senpai tells her to pose in whatever feels most natural, so Nagatoro chooses a ready stance common in her “original martial art.” However, she refuses to tell him what that sport is.
- Senpai and his friends attend Judo practice, where Senpai loses in a match as Nagatoro watches from the window. When the coach then hands the students flyers for the school’s upcoming Judo tournament, Senpai attempts to give the paper to Nagatoro, thinking it is something she would be good at.
- Gamo and Yoshi come to the art room hoping to tell Nagatoro about a flyer they saw, only to find she is already gone. Gamo invites Senpai to her family’s gym.
- Senpai shows up at the gym that Saturday and sees a boxing match between Gamo and Nagatoro. Nagatoro notices him watching long enough for Gamo to punch her.
- Senpai asks Nagatoro to teach him Judo so that he’ll perform better in this year’s tournament.
- Senpai and Nagatoro practice, but Senpai finds himself flustered the first time she grabs him and allows him to be pinned immediately.
- Nagatoro encourages Senpai to try and break free, but when he says he can’t because Nagatoro’s body is “too heavy,” she yells at him and pins him harder. He only finds himself more impressed by her.
- On their walk, Senpai asks if Nagatoro initially used to do Judo, and she tells him she did once. She tells him that she stopped practicing after finding there were people she couldn’t beat and feeling stuck.
- Senpai thinks Nagatoro would have a good chance of winning the school tournament, but she declines.
- After hearing from Nagatoro’s friends that Senpai has been training for a recent judo tournament, Sunomiya returns to school to help him. They then inform Nagatoro of what is happening, prompting her to see for herself.
- Nagatoro walks in just in time to see Senpai pinned in a compromising position underneath Sunomiya and demands to know what she thinks she is doing.
- When Sunomiya offers to help Senpai train up until his tournament, he respectfully declines, saying Nagatoro is handling it instead.
- As they continue to play fight, the episode ends with Sunomiya fondly looking on before meeting up with another student who looks very similar to her.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 9 Release Date and Time
On Saturday, February 25, 2023, Crunchyroll will premiere Episode 9. It will be released around 1:30 PM ET. Episode 9 will have a run time of roughly 23 minutes, although its title is yet unknown.
Also Read: Recap of Don Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 8
Where to watch online
Don’t Play with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 9 will be available to Crunchyroll subscribers on the aforementioned date.
This week, Nagatoro was instructing Senpai Judo, and it came out very differently from how I had anticipated, in all the nicest ways. Nagatoro’s life revolves around martial arts, so it will be interesting to watch how things turn out for her as she gives Judo another shot the following week.
- In the preview for next week, Nagatoro is seen competing in the Judo tournament. Despite seeing her struggle at one point, I predict Nagatoro will win the tournament and maybe even begin practicing Judo again after.
- Sunomiya was seen meeting with someone who looked very similar to her at the end of the episode. Although she’s graduating, one of the best running gags is that Nagatoro is secretly jealous of Sunomiya. I feel that this may be her sister and that the series is introducing her now to take Sunomiya’s place in that joke.
Comments are closed.