Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch
Release information for Season 1 Episode 6 of Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! first posted on Ready Steady Cut.
We go over our predictions for Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 6, as well as the air date and online streaming options.
Fans were given to some serious alone time with Tomo (Rie Takahashi) and Jun in Episode 5 after discovering a number of new things about Carol (voiced by Sally Amaki) (Kaito Ishikawa). It’s obvious that they’re still working out where the boundaries between friendship and romance lie, which is undoubtedly difficult for them but entertaining to watch. But at the end of the show, things between the two seemed a little strange. We can only hope that they discover it quickly.
- Carol invites Tomo and Misuzu to hang out on their next day off. They show up to a large house, where Carol’s mother invites them inside. Carol hugs Tomo and attempts to do the same to Misuzu, who refuses.
- Misuzu leaves to use the bathroom, running into Caorl’s mom, who tells her that she did not like the way Misuzu was treating Carol earlier. She wonders if Misuzu is a mean girl but quickly begins giggling when Misuzu tries to pretend she’s only friends with Carol for her money.
- Tomo freaks out when she realizes she forgot the midterms. Jun offers to be Tomo’s tutor, but Misuzu says she will take over.
- After a brief introduction to Misuzu’s mother, who seems very similar to her daughter, they head to Misuzu’s room to study.
- While studying, Carol reveals that she is actually quite talented when it comes to math. After taking their tests, Tomo ranks higher than she ever has, while Carol ranks number one, even above Misuzu.
- Jun tells Tomo he bought a game he thought she might like to play. He invites her to spend the night, and she agrees. Later, Tomo considers telling Jun no, but Misuzu and Carol won’t let her.
- Tomo shows up at Jun’s house, and he tells her that they are alone for the night. Things alternate between uncomfortable and normal until they actually start gaming.
- They game and tease one another when Jun finds himself in a compromising position above Tomo. Both flustered, they return to gaming before realizing it is getting late. They attempt to stay up later but soon grow tired and decide to go to bed.
- Jun begins to ask Tomo a question about them but falls asleep before he can finish. Tomo begins pinching his face.
- Still asleep, Jun grabs her and pulls her into his arms. They end up sleeping in that position throughout the night.
- Jun finds himself quite flustered when he wakes up, as does Tomo when she remembers what happened.
- Tomo ends the episode by saying things were weird between them after that, and remained that way for about a week.
Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
On February 8th, 2023, Wednesday, Crunchyroll will air Episode 6. It will be released at noon ET. Episode 6 will have a run time of roughly 23 minutes, although its title is yet undetermined.
Where to Watch Online
With a Crunchyroll membership, viewers from all over the world can watch Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 6 on an aforementioned day.
Despite the fact that neither of my earlier predictions came true, this week provided us with an intriguing cliffhanger. It’s possible that the tension between Tomo and Jun will continue into next week’s show.
- With Tomo saying things were weird between her and Jun for a week, I could see this episode focusing on that week and all of their uncomfortable interactions. I could see the episode ending just before they end up reconciling things between them, leaving viewers on another cliffhanger.