Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch
Release information for Season 1 Episode 9 of Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! first posted on Ready Steady Cut.
We go over our predictions for Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 9, as well as the air date and online streaming options.
Tomo-Chan is a Girl after a great beach episode!
hit viewers with the festival episode, another well-known anime film!
- Since Summer break is almost over, Tomo, Misuzu, and Carol decide to have a sleepover. Misuzu dares Tomo to ask Jun to the upcoming fireworks show, just the two of them.
- Jun agrees, but Tomo is disappointed by how unenthused he sounds. Carol wonders if they are approaching this relationship in the best way.
- Jun lies in bed, embarrassed by how excited he is to see the fireworks with Tomo, but also assumes this wasn’t a romantic invitation.
- Jun and Tomo meet up, with him flustered by how nice she looks in her Yukata, and they play games.
- After accidentally bumping into some guys, they hit on Tomo, but Jun whisks her away.
- When Tomo tries to thank him, Jun apologizes, saying he knows Tomo could’ve handled them on her own. She explains that despite being strong, she cannot control every situation independently and thanks Jun again.
- Just before the fireworks start, Tomo tells Jun she has something to say. She hesitates, deciding how to say she wants Jun to be hers. Before she can figure out how to say it, the fireworks begin.
- Tomo thanks Jun for going to the fireworks with her. He still doesn’t understand his feelings for Tomo but decides that he will never be able to get into a fight with her ever again.
- After Tomo confesses that Jun has been extra careful around her lately, Carol tells Misuzu that their relationship is finally changing. Misuzu does not seem happy.
- Misuzu wonders what Carol’s motive is while slowly realizing how much things will change for her if Jun and Tomo end up together, making her frustrated enough to break her pencil.
- Still looking to get back at Tomo, the blonde jerk and his friends who tried to beat her up in episode four approach Misuzu. Before they can ask about Tomo, Carol appears.
- Carol ends up tasing the blonde leader before the two run off. They hide in an abandoned building, but with the group still after them, she calls Jun to help.
- Tomo forces Jun to tell her where he is going and demands to join him once she finds out. From a distance, Misaki eavesdrops and also overhears where they are going.
- Just as the blonde leader finds where Carol and Misuzu are hiding, Tomo shows up. At the same time, Jun begins taking on the remaining four friends, making easy work of the first.
- Misaki searches for Carol, and Misuzu accidentally stumbles upon Carol, undressed from changing out of her dirt-soiled clothes. Misunderstanding the situation, he finds himself furious and must be held back by Tomo and Jun before attacking the blonde leader.
- After the fight, Misuzu stays behind to confront the blonde leader and his friends.
- Jun waits for Misuzu outside the abandoned building, but when he brings up Tomo, Misuzu says she does not want to discuss it.
- The next day Tomo fears she may have ruined her progress with Jun after getting into a fight, but finds herself over the moon when he touches her shoulder normally again.
Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date and Time
As Jun (Kaito Ishikawa) becoming more unsure of his new sentiments, it was equally as amusing as the first. Although it’s very obvious to the viewer that he’s progressively falling for Tomo (Rie Takahashi) or at least beginning to see her as a female, it might take him some time before he does. This week, Misuzu (voiced by Rina Hidaka) also fought with her feelings towards Tomo, Jun, and even Carol. This meant that Jun wasn’t the only one struggling with their emotions.
Also Read: Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 9 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch
Where to Watch Online
On March 1, 2023, on Crunchyroll, Episode 9 is slated for release. It will be released at noon EST. Episode 9 will have a run time of roughly 23 minutes, although its title is yet unknown.
With a Crunchyroll membership, viewers from all over the world can watch Tomo-Chan Is a Girl!Season 1 Episode 9 on an aforementioned day.
- After seeing Misuzu threaten the blonde jerk and his friends, I feel they will fear her more than Tomo. It’s not uncommon in anime to see more minor side villains like this have a change of heart, either genuine or fear-based. By next week, I could see the guys becoming Misuzu’s bodyguards or lackeys.
- Considering we’ve gotten both a beach episode and a festival episode this season, all that’s left is the classic anime hot springs episode, so I’m speaking it into existence now. I would not be surprised if that were a part of the episode next week.
Comments are closed.