Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 10 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
We go over our expectations for the air date and online streaming options for Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 10 of the Netflix and Crunchyroll anime series.
It was the focus of Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 9 to aid Thorfinn (Yuto Uemura) in understanding his past. Thorfiin still feels a lot of shame for what he did, despite the fact that he was a child when he first started fighting. This week, his guilt finally caught up with him, leading to some much-needed confessions. Thorfinn must hopefully put his past in the past and go forward without harbouring too much guilt.
- A young Thorfinn wakes up, relieved to find his life has been a dream.
- At the same time, the real Thorfinn lies on the ground, still unconscious from the fight with the farmhands.
- Einar continues taking on the farmhands alone until the farmhands give up and leave.
- As Thorfinn’s father walks up, the dream shifts to a nightmare where Thorfinn stabs a small child. Thorfinn begins to sob, and his father apologizes for not being around to teach him more.
- Thorfinn then plummets through a crack in the ground, falling through a rocky cavern filled with the corpses of fallen warriors. He sees Askeladd and wonders if this is Valhalla.
- Askeladd describes what Thorfinn sees as the final destination for warriors, where there is no winner or losers, and everyone is your enemy.
- Askeladd tells Thorfinn he was once trapped in this final destination, back when he’d been empty.
- Thorfinn remembers being able to break free from this place but finds himself back now after letting his anger take control and punching someone.
- Askeladd tells him they are the corpses of people Thorfinn has killed.
- When Thorfinn begins to sob, Askeladd tells him to take the people he killed with him and become a true warrior.
- Thorfinn wakes from his dream, and Einar tells him they won the fight.
- Thorfinn begins to cry, upset about having reacted with violence after years of murdering so many innocent people.
- Thorfinn tells Einar that his starting a new life and never hurting anyone again.
- Ketil reveals he is not going to punish Thorfinn and Einar.
- The episode ends with Sverkel leading Thorfinn and Einar as they plow more fields.
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
On March 13th, 2023, Episode 10 will be available on Netflix and Crunchyroll. It will be released at 11:30 a.m. E.T. The title of episode 10 is “Cursed Head,” and it will be about 23 minutes long.
Where to watch online
With a Netflix or Crunchyroll membership, viewers from all over the world can watch Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 10 on the aforementioned day.
The show will probably enter another arc that depicts Thorfinn’s progress towards being a better person now that he appears to have accepted his history. Next week, we’ll go back to Canute’s perspective to discover what has transpired since he turned good, in the meantime.
- In the preview for the next episode, we see Canute, who seems to be struggling with something. We will learn his reign as the king has not been going smoothly.