Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch
Release information for episode 7 of the second season of the Vinland Saga appeared first on Ready Steady Cut.
We talk about the release date and online streaming options for Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 7 of the Netflix and Crunchyroll anime series.
Viewers in Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 6 received a more thorough look at how things operate on Ketil’s farm. Even if they don’t always agree, Ketil and his father are frequently far more kind and understanding towards the enslaved people, despite the fact that there is frequently conflict among the employees (Ketil is voiced by Hideaki Tezuka). Thorfinn (Yuto Uemura) and Einar (Shunsuke Takeuchi) are prepared to plant seeds for the first time after months of overcoming difficulties.
- After struggling to remove a stump from the ground, Thorfinn suggests trying a different method. Knowing the job would be much easier with a horse, Einar decides to try borrowing one but is once again rejected.
- Einar considers asking Ketil for a horse directly, but Thorfinn thinks that will only upset the other farmhands more. He yells at Thorfinn, wondering why he is so unmotivated, especially knowing this is how they will buy their freedom.
- Hearing them argue, an older man named Sverkel calls them over. He offers to let them borrow a horse in exchange for help with his chores.
- After being accused of stealing by the farmhands, Einar explains that an older man named Sverkel lent the horse to them. The farmhands realize he is referring to the “old master.”
- They say there is no way he could’ve lent them a horse, as the “old master” is Ketil’s father and very important.
- Einar can teach Thorfinn the basics of farming with a borrowed horse and plow.
- While searching for the washbasin at Sverkel’s, Thorfinn and Einar discover Snake sleeping in the back.
- The group enjoys a meal together, with Snake and Sverkel chastising one another the entire time.
- Snake explains that he does not have nearly enough subordinates to deal with the number of thieves they get.
- Sverkel says with the amount of food Ketil sends the king every year; the king is obligated to protect them.
- Some time passes, and we see Thorfinn and Einar’s field has grown.
- As they begin to plant seeds, Einar slips up, calling Thorfinn his friend, but Thorfinn tells him it’s OK, as they are friends.
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
On Monday, February 20, 2023, Episode 7 will debut on Crunchyroll and Netflix. It will be released at 11:30 a.m. E.T. The title of Episode 7 is “Iron Fist Ketil,” and it will be about 23 minutes long.
Also Read: Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 6 Recap
Where to Watch Online
With a Netflix or Crunchyroll membership, viewers from all over the world can watch Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 7 on an aforementioned day.
This week, we went back to the narrative of Thorfinn and Einar, and we learnt a lot about the farm in this episode. Even though there wasn’t much action, it was obvious that this episode was moving time along while also building up some future plotlines. Let’s try to foretell what will happen next while keeping that in mind.
- They’ve planted seeds; Thorfinn and Einar will have to see if they grow. Considering this is their first time planting on this land, they may have problems with their first batch of crops.
- Snake mentioned not having enough men to protect the farm from thieves. I could see that becoming a problem as Ketil’s farm grows larger and harder to defend. I would be surprised if we saw an increase in thefts next week.
Comments are closed.