National Treasure: Edge of History Episode 10 Release Date, Airtime, and Where to Stream Online
Release information for National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 10 first published on Ready Steady Cut.
This article provides information on the air date, time, and online viewing locations for National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 10.
It was only a matter of time in our era of reboots, sequels, revivals, redos, and reimaginings before the House of Mouse focused on National Treasure, a brand made famous in the middle of the 2000s by two excellent Nic Cage films that woven thrilling treasure hunts and conspiracies around American history.
A ten-part Disney+ series called National Treasure: Edge of History reimagines the brand for the Gen Z population, with, shall we say, mixed results.
- Oren took a polygraph test to convince Ross and the FBI that their story was true.
- Ross teamed up with Zeke to investigate Myles’s death, and got into a gunfight with Billie’s goons. Subsequent to this, and a video sent by Tasha giving away Billie’s location, Ross and Hendricks went to apprehend her.
- In a big twist, it was revealed that Hendricks is Salazar and that Billie works for him and his organization.
- Salazar seems to fatally skewer Agent Ross.
Where to watch National Treasure: Edge of History online
On Wednesday, February 8 at 12 a.m. PT, 3 a.m. ET, and 8 a.m. GMT, the most recent episode will be made available exclusively on Disney+.
Is There a Trailer?
Disney+ is the only place where you can view this series, and you must have a subscription to do so.
How many episodes will National Treasure: Edge of History have?
It exists! Check it out here:
Edge of History, a National Treasure
- Episode 1 Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 2 Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 3 Wednesday 21st December 2022
- Episode 4 Wednesday 28th December 2022
- Episode 5 Wednesday 4th January 2023
- Episode 6 Wednesday 11th January 2023
- Episode 7 Wednesday 18th January 2023
- Episode 8 Wednesday 25th January 2023
- Episode 9 Wednesday 1st February 2023
- Episode 10 Wednesday 8th February 2023
eleven episodes in all. This is the whole schedule.
- The synopsis above could apply to the entire season, so it gives very little away about the finale itself.
- I hope we commit to Ross being dead, but a part of me thinks there may well be an a*s-pull here.
- Once Billie realizes that Rafael is telling the truth about Sebastian’s death, she’ll turn on Salazar.
Note that this could change.