This article explains how to prevent ‘Scam Likely’ calls from reaching your iPhone by utilizing either the native iOS features or the Scam Block service from T-Mobile/Sprint.
What Is the Best Way to Prevent Scam Calls from Reaching My iPhone?
A T-Mobile (or Sprint) customer may be to blame if you’ve seen an increase of ‘Scam Likely’ calls on your iPhone. T-‘Scam Mobile’s Likely’ label is determined by a comparison between an incoming call and a database of previously reported scam calls. Although unlikely, a ‘Scam Likely’ call could be authentic. The vast majority of calls flagged as “scams” are indeed that.
- The ‘Scam Likely’ label is useless because it does not actually prevent the call. It only tags the calls as potential frauds to warn users about them. On the other hand, the iPhone makes it simple to ignore unwanted calls.
- To change your iPhone’s settings, tap the Settings icon.
- Click the “Phone” tab and go from there.
- Go down the menu and click the option to ignore calls from unknown numbers.
- Check that the option to “Silence Calls from Strange Numbers” is enabled (it should be green).
- By doing so, not only will you be able to block calls from numbers marked as “Scam Likely,” but you will also be able to block calls from any number that is not in your contacts, recent calls, or Siri’s suggestions.
- This function has caused us to miss important phone calls from our children’s schools and doctors’ offices. Even though we should be aware of this, we continue to leave it on.
How to Block Robocalls?
T-Scam Mobile’s Block service is an alternative to the iPhone‘s built-in blocking feature for ‘Scam Likely’ calls. Even though the Scam Block service would prevent any calls flagged as “Scam Likely” from reaching their intended recipient, it is possible that some incoming scam calls will still reach their receivers. In any case, if you don’t want to ban all unknown callers on your iPhone, this service may be worthwhile to enable.
To enable the Scam Block feature, launch the phone app, dial #662# on the keypad, and make a call. By entering the code #632#, you can turn it off. Just dial #787# to see if you have this service activated.
Is There an iPhone App that Effectively Blocks Spam?
When the native iPhone unidentified call blocker and T-Mobile Scam Block fail to stop unwanted calls, there is always the option of downloading a third-party spam blocker for the iPhone.
However, there are a plethora of them available, and some are undoubtedly superior to others. There is no universally agreed-upon “best” spam blocker; rather, you should experiment with several solutions until you find one that works well for you.
How Do I Block Scam Likely Calls on Metro Pcs?
Downloading the Scam Shield app on your iOS or Android device and activating the Scam Block feature is one solution. Scam blocks can be activated by dialing #622# or by going to My Account > Add Services > Protection > Scam Block in your Metro PCS account online. By going to Shop > Add Services > Confirm your PIN > Scam Block on MyMetroApp, you can activate this safety feature.
How Do I Prevent At&t Scam-Likely Calls from Reaching Me?
The AT&T Call Protect service is available to all AT&T wireless customers at no cost and blocks unwanted calls before they reach your phone. This function requires downloading the app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. AT&T’s support website also allows you to report spam or robocalls.
Read More: What Is Error 404 And Ways To Try To Fix It?
How Can I Prevent Robocalls from Reaching My Android Phone?
Phone numbers can be blocked on Android devices by touching the number in the phone app, then tapping Details or Options, and finally tapping Block. The specific phrases and actions you take will change depending on the Android device you’re using. You can also use a third-party program to stop spam calls or sign up for your mobile provider’s spam call services.
For more updates, keep visiting – pelhamplus.com