Write for Us
Pelhamplus is the one-stop online news source for celebrity lifestyle, entertainment, business, and technology news. We are here to help and promote you in any manner if you are the correct fit for our audience. Before sending your guest post for submission, please carefully review the following submission criteria.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
The following rules and requirements must be followed by all blog posts created for Pelhamplus.
- Your article should be at least 600 words long.
- Before the topic is approved, the link must be examined.
- At least two JPG photos with source links should be included to illustrate the article.
- Posts with duplicate content, or anything that has already been published elsewhere, are not approved by us. Please don’t even try that old tactic because we manually review each post.
- Check your comments for grammar and spelling mistakes. Only well-written copies are accepted by us.
- Make sure you have a Gravatar account with a picture before continuing.
- Some contextual text links from the article body are permitted, but only if they are extremely pertinent to the subject. All of the links have been checked and approved.
If you want your submission to have a better chance of being approved and published on pelham plus, read some of the other stuff we’ve put out there.
and many more.
How to Submit a Guest Post
Email us with your full name, a brief bio, and a link to your site or blog.
Please let us know in advance whatever topic you plan to cover in your guest post. When you’re ready, compose a high-quality guest post and send it in for us to review; we’ll get it up as quickly as possible afterward.
Note: You should use your guest post to promote your own blog or site, you should also keep in mind that you should be writing for the benefit of the readers of the Pelhamplus blog. Simply linking to other blogs is not allowed and will be deleted.