The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
We talk about the release date and online streaming options for the HBO series The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 8.
The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 7 showed how the series dealt with Joel’s (Pedro Pascal) stabbing aftermath by introducing a new character who would play a crucial role in Ellie’s choices at the end of the episode. The events of Episode 7 of Season 1 are detailed below.
- A struggling Joel grabs Ellie, tells her to leave, and heads north to Tommy. She puts a jacket over him and reluctantly leaves him.
- While doing some laps around the gym, a girl snatches headphones off Ellie and leads her to her punching her. Next, we see her being talked to about her future by Captain Kwong.
- In the middle of the night, Ellie’s best friend, Riley, arrives to surprise her. Although Ellie seems quite upset because she disappeared, she’s equally happy to see her.
- Riley explains where she has been and tells Ellie she wants to take her somewhere. A reluctant Ellie has no choice but is also excited to catch up with her BFF.
- On their trek to where they are going, Riley informs Ellie she joined the Fireflies.
- Riley takes Ellie to the mall to show her the finer things it offers.
- The duo has the time of their lives as Riley flips on the mall’s lights. From riding on the carousel, they played at the arcade and walked around the store.
- Riley tells Ellie she has a present to give her before she goes. Then we see her give Ellie volume 2 of “No Pun Intended.”
- However, Ellie notices there are pre-made bombs in Riley’s sleeping area. It causes an argument between the two, leading to Riley breaking the news that she tried to get Ellie on board with the Fireflies, and they said no.
- Shortly after, Riley tells her she is leaving town for good, and Ellie storms out.
- Ellie refused to let things end like that and returned to hang out with Riley.
- After a big dance party, the two share a sweet moment that leads to them kissing. Sadly, the party comes to an end when the Infected arrives.
- The two battle the Infected and save each other until Ellie takes out the Infected for good. Unfortunately, the celebration ended as Ellie and Riley had both been scratched.
- As the episode ended, we realized Ellie was reliving the time with Riley in her head that sparked her need to go back and save Joel. Ellie turned the place upside down until she found a thread and needle to stitch Joel back up.
The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
The eighth episode will air on HBO on March 5, 2023. It will be released at 8:00 PM EST. “When We Are In Need” is the title of Episode 8 and it will run for 55 minutes.
Also Read: What’s Coming to HBO and HBO Max in March 2023?
Where to Watch Online
On an aforementioned day, viewers can watch The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 8 on HBO.
- Ellie can get Joel pieced back together to get him moving.
- Ellie and Joel face some issues on the road back to camp.
- While the camp questions Joel’s return, Tommy fights for him.
Comments are closed.