Godfather of Harlem Season 3 Episode 5 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
Release information for Godfather of Harlem Season 3 Episode 5 and where to watch it first published on Ready Steady Cut.
This article provides information about the air date, time, and online viewing locations for Godfather of Harlem Season 3 Episode 5. It might have details from earlier episodes.
Godfather of Harlemis is back on the newly rebrandedMGM+ for another season of hijinks in a criminal story infused with historical facts. Following the conclusion of the previous season, the third picks up in the aftermath of the Harlem Riots, with both the city and Bumpy Johnson trying to rebuild in the aftermath of this landmark action in American civil rights.
What transpired in Godfather of Harlem Season 3 Episode 4 is as follows:
- With Monsieur 98 on his way to the U.S. with an enormous shipment of heroin, Joe Colombo makes a play for it by bribing the 27th Precinct, including its new Captain, Reggie Fields.
- Colombo tries to use the cops on his payroll to intimate Bumpy, but he decides to take retribution instead, torturing the uniformed officers for the identities of everyone on Colombo’s payroll.
- ADA Pike asks Stella to link Colombo to the shipment, but after a nice dinner, she destroys the evidence and says he’s clean instead.
- Malcolm X met with Che Guevara in Egypt. At the same time, a member of the U.S. State Department whom Malcolm suspected was really working for the CIA tried to convince Elise to talk him out of giving a speech at the Pan-African Conference.
- Despite being poisoned, presumably by the CIA, Malcolm gave his speech.
Godfather of Harlem Season 3 Episode 5 Release Date/Time
The most recent episode will debut on MGM+ (previously EPIX) on Sunday, February 12, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, and it will air once a week on the streaming service.
Also Read: Godfather of Harlem Season 3 Episode 4 Recap – Who poisoned Malcolm X?
Where to watch Godfather of Harlem online
Godfather of Harlemis is accessible for streaming on MGM+, as was already noted.
Is There a Trailer?
It exists! Check it out here:
How many episodes will Godfather of Harlem Season 3 have?
Harlem’s founding father
- Episode 1 (January 15)
- Episode 2 (January 22)
- Episode 3 (January 29)
- Episode 4 (February 5)
- Episode 5 (February 19)
- Episode 6 (February 26)
- Episode 7 (March 5)
- Episode 8 (March 12)
- Episode 9 (March 19)
- Episode 10 (March 26)
Who is in the cast?
- Forest Whitaker as Bumpy Johnson.
- Vincent D Onofrio as Vincent Gigante.
- Ilfenesh Hadera as Mayme Johnson.
- Antoinette Crowe-Legacy as Elise.
- Nigel Thatch as Malcolm X.
- Lucy Fry as Stella.
Ten episodes of Season 3 will air between January 15, 2023, and March 26, 2023. This is consistent with earlier seasons, which had ten episodes as well. This is the whole schedule:
- It doesn’t seem like anything is going to come of Mayme’s resignation, at least not in terms of her relationship with Bumpy, but the plot needs her to be doing something, and I think that might come up next week.
- I didn’t think my prediction about Stella and Joe getting romantic was going to come to fruition, but we’re still in the game!
- The battle to control Monsieur 98’s shipment will begin in earnest next week.
Comments are closed.