Trolley Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12 Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch
Release information for Trolley Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12 has been updated. This post originally appeared on Ready Steady Cut.
We go over our predictions for episodes 11 and 12 of the Netflix K-Drama series Trolley, as well as the premiere date and online streaming options.
Hye-joo (Kim Hyun-joo) was suffocated by the journalists at her home in the last moments of Trolley episode 10. They are curious about what actually happened twenty years ago and wonder if the wife of an assemblyman actually contributed to the passing of a model student. All of this is the result of Hye-arduous joo’s efforts over the years to keep her past a secret from everyone, and it has now turned into a detestably public matter.
It will be intriguing to watch how things turn out in the future, not just for the book conservator’s health and how she clears her name, but also for how it affects her relationships with Joong-do (Park Hee-soon), Yeo-jin, Ki-young (Ki Tae-young), and even Seung-hee (Ryu Hyun-kyung).
In another location, Soo-bin (Jung Soo-bin) has silently left the house she was a guest in, but she now wants to get the phone she unintentionally left with her mother. She must thus meet with her dubious acquaintance to obtain the device, but it is obvious that he would demand more than just money in exchange. Soo-role bin’s in the situation is now quite ambiguous, although it does seem that she will eventually become involved with Hye-family joo’s once more.
Look no farther for the remaining developments:
- Namgoong Sol was revealed to be a sex worker, skewing the coverage on her suicide.
- In response, Woo-jae leaked the footage of Seung-kyu’s father physically abusing Joong-do.
- Hye-joo has met with Soo-bin’s nameless friend, and confirmed to him that Ji-hoon got the youngster pregnant.
- Yeo-jin has confronted the father of her late child.
- Yeo-jin is looking to sell her restaurant.
- Gwi-soon, after initially cutting ties with the assemblyman, now wishes to be used by Joong-do if it means his proposed amendment passes.
- Woo-jae and Yeo-jin have continued their unspoken tension.
Trolley Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12 Release Date and Time
Where to watch online
The schedule is not expected to change at this time (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.).
Also Read: What’s coming to Netflix in February 2023?
- Hye-joo starts to confront Joong-do, worried about how her privacy is now invaded.
- Joong-do realises he can’t keep his promise of protecting Hye-joo.
- It’s revealed that Seung-hee got to the media first with Hye-joo’s story, or at least Soon-hong will have.
- Ki-young starts to weigh up which side he is on, as things with his wife become more strained.
- Hye-joo is asked to start publicly appearing, with Joong-do needing her side of the story for his proposed amendment to pass.
- Soo-bin becomes entangled with her shady acquaintance.
- Yeo-jin reveals the secret she’s been holding on to.