- During Friday night’s home game versus Opelika, a video surfaced showing first-year Dothan head football coach Jed Kennedy shoving down an assistant to the team.
- Kennedy can be seen storming up to the assistant coach on the sidelines and throwing him to the ground in the midst of the Wolves’ touchdown celebration after the coach was flagged for sideline interference.
- After learning of the occurrence, Dothan City Schools issued the following statement.
- Dr. Dennis Coe told WDHN, “We are doing a comprehensive inquiry at this moment we do not have a remark.” Early in the week, “I expect a public declaration.”
- Dothan beat Opelika 14-7 in a game when a loss would have eliminated the loser from postseason contention.
- Dothan scored their first touchdown of the game towards the conclusion of the first quarter after Opelika was called for a penalty that had occurred earlier in the quarter.
I am Oscar, the Editor at Pelham Plus. My passion for writing led me to study English and receive a BA and MA from UIC and DePaul. I have been writing for Pelham Plus on topics like entertainment, celebrity, and technology news for over 2 years. In my free time, I enjoy watching/attending Blackhawks games and spending time with my family and dog.
Comments are closed.