- Jamar Franklin scored 18 points as South Alabama defeated Mobile 97-59 on Wednesday night.
- Franklin shot 7-for-10 for the Jaguars (1-0). Kevin Samuel scored 16 points on 8-of-12 field goal shooting and added 12 rebounds and three blocks. Greg Parham scored 15 points on 6-for-8 shooting, including 3-for-5 from beyond the arc.
- Ezra McKenna led the Rams (0-1) in scoring with 13 points. Foutz added 12 points to Mobile’s total. Damariee Jones added 10 points, four assists, and two steals to her stat line.
- NEXT IN LINE: South Alabama faces New Mexico on the road on Friday, while Mobile travels to Southern Miss on Sunday.
- Alabama State will play at USC Men’s Basketball on Thursday.
- Alabama’s Single Congressional Seat and State’s Fate Will Be Decided by Voters!
- While a Huge Seventh Inning Helped Auburn to A 6-4 Victory Against Alabama, an Arkansas Victory Might Have Been More Significant!