4ukey: What Is 4ukey and Methods to Unlock It?
The Android version of Tenorshare 4uKey is a freemium software that can quickly and easily delete any lock screen configuration. This tool has both a free and paid “premium” version. The free version, however, lacks many of the capabilities of the commercial versions.
All but Sony, Oppo, and OnePlus smartphones can use it, and that includes older Samsung models like the Note 3, Note 4, and Galaxy S5. When compared with Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a more budget-friendly option.
What Is Tenorshare 4ukey?
Smartphone and tablet management Tenorshare 4uKey iPhone Unlocker allows users with an activated Apple mobile device to access their Apple ID without entering a password. Users of iOS devices who forget or lose access to the password may be permanently locked out of all their personal data that was not synced with cloud backup services, as well as the ability to use their iPhones and iPads for daily tasks.
A 4 or 6-digit passcode, a custom code, an alphanumeric passcode, your fingerprint with Touch ID, or even your face with Face ID may not be able to stop you from giving this software a go to unlock your device as quickly as possible. Nothing more than a few minutes are required to accomplish all of this, and you won’t even need iTunes to do it. All that’s required is a PC running a recent version of Windows OS, an Apple mobile device in functioning condition, and a USB cord.
The iPhone and iPad versions of iOS that are supported by Tenorshare 4uKey – Screen Passcode Unlocker are extensive.
All the way up to the newest version 14.5 of iOS and iPad OS, it can unlock your device with no problems.
How to Erase Apple Id without Password on iPhone/iPad
The Key to Bypassing Apple’s Passcode Lock on Your iPhone/iPad Instantly \sFix iOS device inaccessible without the use of iTunes or iCloud
- iPhone/iPad passcode, Touch ID, and Face ID may all be disabled.
- Guaranteed to work with the newest versions of Apple’s mobile operating system, including iOS 14.5, iPhone 12, and more
- The whole process of unlocking an iOS device is broken down into three easy measures.
- In order to remove the current iPhone/iPad passcode, the user must first ensure that only one iOS device is connected to the PC via the USB cable, then click the primary “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode” button, download the desired Firmware Package that will be used for unlocking, and finally click the “Start Unlock” button.
- After an iOS device is unlocked, any associated Apple ID is deleted, making it impossible to trace or prohibit the device from using that ID. Create a new Apple ID and use it to access iCloud, Apple Music, Podcasts, and iTunes, shop in the App Store, create backups and take complete control of your device.
- All of this is feasible thanks to a nimble, trustworthy, and lightweight application that can function admirably even on more venerable desktop and laptop computers.
- Tenorshare 4uKey iPhone Unlocker is totally free to use, and it is compatible with both old and new versions of the Windows operating system (XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit).
You Are Free to Do the Following After Deleting Your Apple Id
- Benefit from all that iCloud and your Apple ID has to offer.
- Enjoy Apple Music and subscribe to Podcasts.
- Download and shop for media in Apple’s iTunes store.
- Permit or forbid Where Is My iPhone
Easily customize your iCloud settings while remaining anonymous
Create an iTunes backup of your iPhone or iPad.
If you delete your Apple ID from your device, it will no longer be able to:
Previous Apple ID activity will not be recorded.
A new Apple ID will not be remotely blocked by an old one.
- Try signing in with a different Apple ID or signing up for a brand new one.
- Back up your iPhone or iPad by syncing it using iTunes.
- guarantee that your Apple ID data cannot be deleted by the prior owner.
Three Easy Steps to Bypassing the Lock Screen on Your iPhone 12
To begin, just plug in your device. Select “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode” from the menu.
Second, get the firmware installation file by downloading it. Select a destination folder and then click “Download.”
Proceed to Step 3: Unlocking. To disable the passcode on an iPhone, tap “Start Unlock.”