Download Instagram Video: Step by Step Guide for Quickly Downloading or Saving Videos
When you see a video on Instagram that you really enjoy and would like to save to your collection, there is no way to do so currently. Instagram videos may be downloaded in a variety of methods, but you’ll have to put in some effort to do it.
I’ll show you how to download Instagram videos to your PC, Android device, and iOS device in this article.
How to save videos from Instagram to your computer?
If you have a Windows or Mac computer, you can download Instagram videos directly. You’ll find a list of recommended tools here, along with detailed instructions on how to use them.
- First, use VideoHunter to obtain the video.
- VideoHunter is a good option for downloading Instagram videos. One of the best video downloaders out there. You’ll become an experienced movie downloader in no time thanks to its simple and user-friendly design.
- Once more, it is against the law to download and distribute videos that you do not have the right to do so.
- To get started with VideoHunter, follow these steps:
- Put your favorite Instagram video’s URL into VideoHunter’s URL field.
- When you select “Analyze,” a variety of output formats are presented for your consideration.
- Click “Get” to download the file in the format of your choice. Using the batch download tool will save you a great deal of time.
Use VideoProc Converter’s Downloader to download
VideoProc Converter is another Instagram video downloader. However, it does not advise obtaining copyrighted material from YouTube or other sites for commercial purposes.
Follow these instructions after it has been installed:
- The Downloader Icon can be clicked.
- Click “Add Video” on the following page.
- Right-click on the 3-dots and select “Copy link” from Instagram.com to download the video. For the sake of demonstration, a video from CNN.com will suffice.
- VideoProc will analyze the link you pasted in.
- VideoProc will analyze the link you pasted in.
Get the code directly from the developer
For those that prefer a more hands-on approach, this is a direct method from the source code. You can find the download URL by inspecting the video page’s source code.
A few pointers:
- To begin the download, click on the video.
- Select Inspect element from the context menu that appears when you right-click on it. View page source may have a different name depending on your browser.
- Now, enter the Find menu by pressing Ctrl + F, and then put “.mp4” into the search box.
After searching, a section of code will be displayed. Copy the data-src=portion of the URL here (the link ends with .mp4).
- The video will begin playing as soon as you paste this URL into a new browser window. You may then save the video by right-clicking and selecting Save video as
An internet tool can be used to download files
Check out this free internet application if you only want to download files quickly and don’t want to deal with the hassle of installing anything.
In my opinion, it’s a little more user-friendly and has a few more functions that you may find useful.
Using it is as follows:
- Download Instagram videos by copying the URL of the video you’d like to save.
- Afterwards, go to DownloadVideosFrom and type in the URL in the text box.
To download and convert the video, click on the Download MP4 button below.
- Downloading simply the audio from videos or Instagram photographs is now an option.
How to save videos from Instagram to your Android device
When you watch a video on Android, it instantly downloads; all you have to do is figure out where it is. Downloading videos without previously watching them is also possible via third-party apps. Let’s have a look at both approaches:
Method 1: Use the app cache to retrieve Instagram videos
- The first step is to watch the video you’re interested in downloading. You’ll be able to download whatever you see. If you want to see the entire video, you’ll need to view it in its entirety.
- Go to Android > data > com.Instagram.android > cache > videos in File Manager on your phone. All the videos you’ve watched will have the.clean extension in this section. If you want to see them, simply tap on them and select the video option.
- Rename them and alter the.clean extension to.mp4 in order to convert them to an audio format.
Read More: My Team 11: How To Get Referral Code 2022?
How to save Instagram videos to your iPhone or iPad
A nice repost software that can also download Instagram photos and videos is available for iOS. You may download any Instagram video to your iOS smartphone with Regrammer, a free ad-supported app.
It’s just like Instagram’s video downloader. Regrammer is a simple program that allows you to copy the Instagram video’s URL and put it into the app. You can then open and save the file by tapping on Preview. You’ll be able to save the movie to your camera roll, and you’ll be able to share it.
For more updates, keep reading – pelhamplus.com