To watch videos whenever you want, YouTube is your best bet. In fact, every day, YouTube has over 30 million users who collectively watch over 5 billion videos.
You’ll need to master the art of downloading videos from YouTube if you want to have a collection of offline viewing options. Videos from YouTube can be downloaded in a variety of formats, including MP4, AVI, MPEG, and many more. YouTube videos can be converted into MP3 files if you need to save simply the audio.
With the proliferation of video-streaming services, I felt compelled to provide a list of the most up-to-date methods for downloading videos from YouTube.
C’mon, then, and we’ll get going
Here’s How To Use VLC Media Player to Save Videos from YouTube
- VLC Media Player is a free program that may be used on a computer to play audio and video files. Perhaps it is already part of your computer’s setup.
- Also, any video from YouTube can be downloaded with this method, albeit it may take a while.
- Copy the URL of the desired YouTube video.
- Fire up the VLC media player. To access a network stream on a personal computer, select Media from the main menu, and then select Open Network Stream. On a Mac, open the network by selecting File > Open Network from the main menu.
- Then, in the pop-up window that displays, pick the Network tab, paste the YouTube video’s URL into the text box at the top, and finally, click Play or Open at the bottom.
- After a brief delay, the YouTube video will start playing. It will take longer for a lengthier YouTube video to load.
- Select Tools from the main menu on a PC and then select Media Information. On a Mac, select Window from the main menu, and then select Media Information.
- A Location text box will appear at the bottom of the “Media Information” pop-up. The URL can be copied by double-clicking it in this text field.
- Return to your browser, copy the link, and paste it into the address bar at the top of the screen, then hit the Enter (or Return on a Mac) key.
- The video will start playing on a page by itself. If you want to download it, you can do so by clicking the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
Step-By-Step Instructions for Downloading Videos from YouTube with Win X or Mac X YouTube Downloader
- The WinX and MacX suites are complete tools designed to help you download videos from a variety of online and offline sources. As their names imply, WinX and MacX YouTube Downloaders are designed to do just that: download videos from YouTube.
- Get the program by visiting the WinX website and downloading it. Visit the Mac OS X download page if you have a Mac.
- Launch the program when it has been installed, and then select Add Url from the menu in the top left.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video, paste it into the top text box, and then click Analyze on the right.
- The quality of the video is analyzed by the app. Once it’s done, you may choose from several different file formats to download it in.
- Choose the desired video format, and then either click Download Selected Videos or Done in the lower-right corner.
- Select Download now on the subsequent page.
- Downloaded videos will be placed in the Videos or Movies folder on your computer, depending on the format you choose.
Instructions for Obtaining YouTube Videos on Your Mobile Device
The YouTube mobile app makes it simple to download videos to view later when you’re not connected to the Internet.
Step 1: Launch the YouTube app on your Apple or Google smartphone.
Step 2: Locate the video you wish to save for later offline watching.
Step 3: Click the download button.
For more updates, keep visiting – pelhamplus.com