How to See Your Likes on Instagram 2022 Additionally to Previous Liked Posts?
Like Facebook, Instagram keeps track of the content you’ve liked and makes it available to you whenever you log in. Due to its hidden location in the settings, however, not many people are aware of this handy option. If you want a quick way to revisit the photographs and videos you’ve liked on Instagram, the feature that displays your “liked posts” is a great option. It’s also an easy method to unfollow posts you’ve liked before without having to go back through your feed and find them again.
Instagram makes it clear that users can only see the 300 most recent posts they have liked. However, Instagram’s privacy settings prevent you from viewing a user’s liked posts.
Let’s take a look at Instagram 2021 for iOS and Android and see how to locate liked posts.
In light of the latest upgrade, the process for locating posts that other users have liked on Instagram in 2022 has been overhauled (12 February 2022). If you’re using Instagram 2022 and have the most recent update, you can check out your likes in this manner.
A Guide to Viewing Your Favorite Instagram Posts from 2022
- Select the profile tab and then the menu button in the top right corner.
- Please select “Your Activity”
- Select “Interactions” from the “Your Activity” box.
- The ‘Likes’ button should be tapped.
- All the photos, videos, and highlights that you’ve liked on Instagram will be displayed on the Likes page.
You may now sort and filter your favorite material, which by default appears in the ‘Newest to oldest order based on when you last interacted with it. Further, you can now unlike many liked photos at once on Instagram.
Viewing Popular Content on Instagram in 2021
- In Instagram, select the user’s profile by tapping the profile picture.
Activate the settings by tapping the hamburger menu in the upper right.
- To view the posts you’ve liked, navigate to Account.
- Now we’re done. All the images and videos you’ve liked recently will be shown in a grid here. When using an iPhone, you can view the material in its Instagram-optimized full layout mode.
Unlike Instagram pictures you’ve already liked
- You can’t unlike all the postings you’ve liked, but you can quickly and easily unlike any of the most recent 300 photographs or videos. In order to achieve this goal,
- Check out the iPhone‘s Likes tab. Then, select the “Unlike” button by holding down the long press button on the desired post. You can also open the Instagram post in question and tap the dislike button there.
- To unlike a photo or video on Android, open it in the Likes screen, tap and hold it, and then drag your finger over the heart button. In the feed view, you can click on any individual post to immediately dislike it.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Viewing Your Favorited Posts on Your Computer
Do Instagram likes show up on a computer?
There is no way to get that result. You can only view the content you’ve liked on Instagram through the mobile app or the website; a post from a desktop computer is currently not possible. That’s due to the fact that Instagram’s online interface has very few customization options.
Stop worrying! Seeing how many likes you have on Instagram from a computer is possible with a small hack.
The “Layoutify: Improved Layout for Instagram” Google Chrome extension is available for download on both Windows and Mac computers. This add-on destroys Instagram’s native design yet accomplishes its purpose. Simply install it to view your Liked Posts history on your laptop.
Install the Layoutify add-on, then go to Instagram.com and access it via the three vertical dots in the upper right.
Liked posts are presented in a grid format in the Chrome browser. In order to read further entries, simply click the “Load more” link that can be found toward the page’s footer.
For more updates, keep visiting – pelhamplus.com