Alabama A&M Is Ready for ESPNU With Thursday Showdown At Mississippi Valley State!
- Alabama A&M’s game against Mississippi Valley State will be aired internationally on ESPNU on Thursday, November 3.
- The game starts at 6:30 p.m. in Itta Bena, Mississippi. Mississippi Valley State University and Alabama A&M face off Thursday night.
- These teams are fighting recent losses. The Bulldogs go to 10,000-seat Rice-Totten Stadium on Thursday, November 3.
- If you can’t make it to Itta Bena, enjoy all the action on ESPNU and live stats. Full coverage of the game may be found at www.AAMUSports.com.
- MS Valley State (0-8 Overall, 0-5 in SWAC – East) – Delta Devils’ have problems on all sides of the ball. Their offense averages 259 yards per game, while their defense allows 467. Their secondary has failed. This season, opposing QBs average 8.7 yards per pass.
- Caleb Johnson will lead MS State in this game. Johnson has 473 yards rushing and two touchdowns.
- MSU has a dynamic ground game. 31% of their rushing attempts are quarterback runs. MSU went 4-7 in 2021. It’s 0-3 at home and averaging 20 points per game.
- Since Sep 10, 2016, Mississippi Valley State has lost 5 straight to Alabama A&M. Donovan Eaglin will lead Alabama A&M. Eaglin has 594 rushing yards and five TDs.
- Alabama A&M’s rush-pass split is 55-45. – The Bulldogs are 2-1 in their last three games, surrendering 20+ points in each. They’re 1-3 on the road, averaging 19 points per game.
- A&M (3-5 Overall, 3-2 in SWAC – East) – The Bulldogs hope to improve their 3-2 SWAC-East record with a win. They score 3 TDs and 21 points each game. Bulldog’s defense allows 34 points per game.
Comments are closed.