Michael Keith Stevens, a School Superintendent, and six others were arrested after looking for teenagers to have sex with but turned out to be covert agents in a sting operation.
A School Superintendent and six others were arrested after looking for teenagers to have sex with
Michael Keith Stevens is a school superintendent of the Itasca Independent School District. He was arrested last Thursday and charged with online solicitation of a minor.
The school superintendent was detained at the Harris County jail. The school superintendent’s bond was set at $100,000.
School Superintendent and six other cases should be a wake-up call for young parents
School Superintendent was one of seven people arrested after Covert Officers posed as teenagers online and communicated with the suspects.
The six people arrested from the undercover operation:
1. Kevin Barahona, a FedEx employee, chatted with the undercover agent, whom he believed to be a 14-year-old. He arrived at the location with a pack of condoms.
2. Arturo Gonzalez has relations with someone he believed to be a 14-year-old and allegedly tried to escape in his car when he saw a police officer.
3. Aaron Gutierrez, a coffee shop dishwasher, arrived with condoms for relations with a 16-year-old.
4. Anthony Randall-Jacob, who brought condoms when seeking sexual relations, is believed to be a 15-year-old.
5. Luis Hernandez Cepeda brought condoms when seeking sexual relations with a 14-year-old girl.
6. Robert Fabela was arrested for online solicitation of a minor. The police recovered 60 pairs of used girl underwear in his bag.