- Sports bring us together like nothing else. It doesn’t matter what side of the tracks you grew up on, what color you are, or what your last name is in sports.
- This year’s nonconference schedule for Southern’s women’s basketball team has been tough. The Southwestern Athletic Conference-Pac-12 Legacy Series, an educational and basketball scheduling cooperation, has changed.
- Oregon’s visit to Southern on Monday kicks off the annual home-and-home series between the two leagues.
- Southern (0-2) opened its season last week with road losses against fourth-ranked Iowa and No. 8 Iowa State. Southern’s Amani McWain scored eight points in an 87-34 loss against Iowa, while the Cyclones’ Aleighyah Fontenot scored 18 in a 79-55 win.
- Oregon (2-0), which trounced Seattle 90-47 on Sunday, is projected to finish second in the Pac-12. Three Ducks made the preseason Pac-12 all-conference team.
- The first Power Five-HBCU league partnership, the Legacy Series, was unveiled last September. The Pac-12 stated in a news release that the arrangement will promote competition and education on anti-racism and social justice.
- Montgomery, Alabama will host the Ducks before they return to Oregon. Southern will play the Ducks again next season in Eugene, Oregon.
Shivangi from Grimbyte Technologies currently working on the Pelhamplus website which is focused on News, Controversy, Net Worth related articles. I like reading books in idle time.