Alabama State will play at USC Men’s Basketball on Thursday.
- USC plays Alabama State. This game is part of the Pac-12-SWAC Legacy Series and will be played on 11/10 at 8 p.m. between the USC Trojans (1-0) and the Alabama Hornets (1-0) at the Galen Center.
- The Trojans have yet to win a game this season, and at 0-1, they are off to their worst start since 2014-15.
- Four times since then, USC has gotten out to a losing start before winning the following game (2006-07, 2007-08, 2013-14, and 2014-15). Seven times in the last 16 years, the Trojans have split their first two games.
- To inspire student-athletes to become active members of their communities and future leaders in many fields, the Legacy Series offers them educational opportunities with a social justice and anti-racism focus.
- In 2022-23, Boogie Ellis (12.5), Drew Peterson (12.4), and Reese Dixon-Waters (10.0 ppg) will be the Trojans’ starting guards (4.8 ppg).
- Last year, Alabama State was 10-21 overall and 3-15 on the road. Last year, the Hornets scored 69.7 points per game on average, with 27.2 coming from inside the paint, 15.2 coming off of turnovers, and 10.5 coming off of fast breaks.
Comments are closed.