How to Hide Friends on Facebook? See Here for More Information!
You can conceal your Facebook friends list from others if you don’t want them to view your pals. Learn how to do it on desktop and mobile with this guide from Facebook!
Change the visibility of a specific Facebook friend list so that only certain people can see it
On Facebook, you can hide your friends list from everyone, a specified group of individuals, or a list of people you’ve created. This allows you to control who can view your pals.
Despite the fact that you’ve hidden your friends list from everyone, your shared friends will still be visible to others.
On the desktop, you can hide your Facebook Friends List
On a desktop computer, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook, you can utilize the Facebook website to hide your friend’s list from the general public.
- In order to get started, open a web browser and go to Facebook. Click the down arrow icon in the site’s upper right corner.
- In the menu that appears after selecting the down arrow icon, pick “Settings and Privacy.”
- “Settings” can be found in the “Settings & Privacy” section.
- “Settings” is where you’ll land. Select “Privacy” from the sidebar on the left. This brings up the Facebook privacy settings.
- “How People Find and Contact You” appears on the right side of the page. This section contains an “Edit” button next to “Who Can See Your Friends List.”
- The “Who Can See Your Friends List” section has a drop-down menu where you can choose who can see your friends.
- Choose “Only Me” from the drop-down menu if you want to keep your friends list private. This ensures that only you can see your friends’ list.
- The drop-down menu offers a variety of options, so you may select the one that best suits your needs.
- As soon as you make a modification on Facebook, it syncs it across all of your devices. You’re all set, then.
- Were you aware that you can also block certain friends from reading your postings without deleting their accounts?
Hide Your Facebook Friends from Your Mobile Device
- Utilize the Facebook app on an iOS or Android device to control who can view your friend’s list.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone to begin. Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the app.
- A “Menu” page will be displayed. Scroll down to “Settings & Privacy” and tap it.
- “Settings” can be found under the “Settings & Privacy” menu.
- “Settings and Privacy” is where you’ll find yourself. The “How People Find and Contact You” section may be found under “Audience and Visibility” at the bottom of the list.
Take a look at “Who Can View Your Friends List”
- On the “Friends List” page, you can select who can see your friends. When the option for “Only Me” is selected, your list will be hidden from view. It’s up to you if you want to go with another alternative.
- Facebook will instantly save your adjustments, and your friend’s list is now hidden from everyone else.
- This is how you take control of yet another facet of your social media presence!
For more updates, keep reading – pelhamplus.com